Crackers Ravishing Radishes
Time required: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 large crackers
If spring were served on a cracker, this is what it would look like! With its layered greens and pinks, you end up with a very satisfying crunch! Wake up and take a bite of life!
- Soak the minced onion in lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Steam the radishes with their green tops for 5 minutes and when ready, thinly slice the radishes keeping some tops attached.
- Steam the green peas for only a few minutes (save their tender green colour!).
- Mash some peas and leave the hole with a little chopped mint and chives.
- Spread the cheese on your crackers (as thick as you like) and place on a serving board.
- Layer the crackers with the radishes, onions and drop some of the “green mix” of peas, mint and chive here and there for effect.
- Top with a few sunflower sprouts and your presentation will be lovely!