Fine herbs cheese
Time required: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tub/227g LeGrand chives and onion cheese
- 1/2 cup chives
- 1/2 cup parsley
- Some branches of thyme (optional but delicious!)
- A pinch of garlic powder and salt (optional)
Freshly harvest herbs and the creaminess of LeGrand cheese spread. A match made in heaven just for your taste buds!
- Roughly shred the herbs, except the thyme that needs to be stripped from the branch first.
- Gently mix in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the cheese and mix gently with the herbs.
- Shape the cheese in a ball on a service platter and store in the fridge until ready to serve.