The Crème de la Crème of baked potatoes
Time required: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 portions
In our opinion, a conventional gathering is never fully assembled without a tasty, creamy, soft and flavourful dish like baked potatoes! This vegan version of this traditional dish measures up well to the best recipes of our grandmothers thanks to LeGrand butter, giving this dish a lightness and creaminess to dream about!
- Boil the potatoes, sliced into thin strips, and cook until they are still slightly crisp;
- After the potatoes are cooked, rinse them with cold water and arrange them in a tight row in an oven proof container;
- Meanwhile, blend milk, cheese, butter, granulated garlic, half the saffron and nutmeg in a blender;
- You should have a creamy sauce, but still liquid enough to submerge your potatoes;
- Pour the sauce over your potatoes;
- Add nutmeg, parsley and the other half of the saffron;
- Bake at 350 F for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender;
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes before ready to serve.