Puttanesca pasta and LeGrand vegan butter
Time required: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 large servings (or 4 small)
What does our butter do in this tasty recipe? Harmonize! Indeed, the overflowing creaminess and yet little oiliness of our butter contrasts (harmoniously?) with this recipe that has a strong personality…
- Cook the pasta
- In the meantime, melt 2 tbsp of butter in a large skillet over low heat.
- Add the garlic and let it brown for a few minutes
- Add the tomatoes, capers, chili and olives and let the tomatoes ” soften ” for a few minutes while stirring
- Add the parsley and cook for a few minutes
- Add a little salt if needed. It’s ready!