Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Herbs
Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
Incredibly versatile, thinly sliced sweet potatoes can be served with any dish, as a side dish or main course. Crispy on the outside and fork-tender on the inside, this is one of the best ways to roast or bake sweet potatoes! Top them with LeGrand’s vegan butter and pesto…get ready for the ultimate plant indulgence!
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish with butter. Set aside.
- Wash and scrub sweet potatoes; pat dry with paper towels. Gently slice each sweet potato into 1/8-inch slashes (or slices) with a mandolin. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter, then mix with LeGrand Pesto, herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the butter and pesto mixture over the potatoes and mix well.
- Place potatoes in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve!